Welcome to the BAPIO Publications Editorial Board. The Board is constituted as a functionally independent committee, editorially responsible for the 3 principal publications (1) Harmony (est 2006), Sushruta (est 2007) and The Physician (est 2012).
Please read and confirm your agreement with the following roles and responsibilities for membership of the Editorial Board.
The acceptance of the following terms and conditions confirms your appointment as a member on the Editorial Board of the selected Journal published by the British Association of Physicians of UK (BAPIO Ltd) (henceforth called “the Publisher”).
- You are expected to be a full or affiliate member of BAPIO
- Your appointment is initially for three (3) years, from the date this Agreement is signed, and will be renewed for up to three (3) additional years with mutual consent.
- By this agreement, you acknowledge and agree that all ideas and improvements conceived by you in performance of your work shall be the property of the Publisher.
- You are expected to uphold the general policies, code of ethics and practices of the Publisher which may be updated from time to time based on expansion plans for the improvement in quality of the Journal.
- The general responsibilities and benefits as an Editorial Board Member of the Journal are listed below.
You are expected to complete the term as stated in this agreement. This agreement may be terminated at any time by mutual consent or based on following conditions:
- Lack of mutual understanding that pertain to general aspects, with reference to the policies of the Publisher.
- Being unresponsive and failing to perform the assigned duties on a regular basis.
- Financial problem of the Journal.
You agree to abide by a non-disclosure agreement made and entered into on the date this Agreement is signed, and for a period of three (3) years. It encompasses the non-disclosure of any and all information deemed private and confidential to third parties:
- Any and all publication policy attributed to the Publisher.
- Any and all specifications, proceedings, formulae, layout, design plans, marketing procedures, strategies, customer lists, non-public domain computer software programmes, and development of plans, past, present, future as well as financial plans attributed to the Publisher.
Obligations of Editorial Board Member
A. You agree to write, source from colleagues or team members or professional contacts; articles or manuscripts that are relevant to the readers / members at least 1 every quarter to support the journal.
B. You agree to review manuscripts according to your research interests, and complete the review within specified time. Maintain consistency with the Review Guidelines of EB and Editorial office.
C. You agree to take the editorial responsibility of thematic issues from time-to-time based on your interests and suggest themes relevant to the readership
D. Promote the Journal when you attend academic conferences and activities, and provide related reports or graphic materials.
E. Cite the Journal’s articles in your future publications if the research fields are similar.
F. Participate in the editorial activities organised by the Journal, provide constructive and practical suggestions.
Editorial Board Member Privileges
- 1. The Journal will prioritise the publication of the articles from EBM. EBM has the right to recommend articles to the Journal. All articles recommended by EBM will be prioritised for publication upon acceptance after peer-review.
- 2. Editorial board members will be allowed to participate in any academic conferences or scientific meetings organised by the Publisher
- 3. The Journal will publish EBM information such as personal biography or research achievements on its website and provide external linking to EBM’s personal page.
- 4. Editorial board members will be to publish articles free of charge
If you agree with the above, please click the button "Confirm and Submit".
Full Name (please fill in the blank line below)