We are looking for people to share their coronavirus experiences, whether that be life under lockdown or on the NHS frontline.
Your submissions will become part of BAPIO’s collective log of the coronavirus experience and will be published here in the Sushruta Journal of Health Policy and Opinion.
We are looking for short (300-500 word) articles or reflections written by healthcare workers, students and family members.
• What has life in lockdown been like?
• Have you been working on the NHS frontline? What is that like?
• Have you had coronavirus? What was your experience?
• Do you think that being black or minority ethnic (BAME) has impacted your experience? If yes, then how so?
• Have you learnt or done anything new during lockdown?
• How do you think COVID-19 will affect your future?
Whatever your story, we would love to hear it and share it.