1. Wu F, Zhao S, Yu B, et al. A new coronavirus associated with human respiratory disease in China. Nature 2020;579:265-9.
2. Coronavirus Covid-19 articles. 2020. (Accessed 21/3/2020, 2020, at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=coronavirus+covid-19.)
3. Rubin EJ, Baden LR, Morrissey S, Campion EW. Medical Journals and the 2019-nCoV Outbreak. N Engl J Med 2020;382:866.
4. Covid-19 trials registered on clinicaltrials.gov. 2020. (Accessed 21/03/2020, 2020, at https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=covid-19&term=&cntry=&state=&city=&dist=.)
5. World Health Organisation Covid-19 Response. 2020. (Accessed 22/3/2020, 2020, at https://covid-19-response.org/.)
6. Hunter DJ. Covid-19 and the Stiff Upper Lip - The Pandemic Response in the United Kingdom. N Engl J Med 2020.
7. Zhou P, Yang XL, Wang XG, et al. A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin. Nature 2020;579:270-3.
8. Choi SC, Ki M. Estimating the reproductive number and the outbreak size of Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) using mathematical model in Republic of Korea. Epidemiol Health 2020:e2020011.
9. Normile D. Coronavirus cases have dropped sharply in South Korea. What’s the secret to its success? Science2020.
10. Li R, Pei S, Chen B, et al. Substantial undocumented infection facilitates the rapid dissemination of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV2). Science 2020.
11. Chan JF, Yuan S, Kok KH, et al. A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: a study of a family cluster. Lancet 2020;395:514-23.
12. van Doremalen N, Bushmaker T, Morris DH, et al. Aerosol and Surface Stability of SARS-CoV-2 as Compared with SARS-CoV-1. N Engl J Med 2020.
13. Guan WJ, Ni ZY, Hu Y, et al. Clinical Characteristics of Coronavirus Disease 2019 in China. N Engl J Med 2020.
14. Baud D, Qi X, Nielsen-Saines K, Musso D, Pomar L, Favre G. Real estimates of mortality following COVID-19 infection. Lancet Infect Dis 2020.
15. Yang X, Yu Y, Xu J, et al. Clinical course and outcomes of critically ill patients with SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a single-centered, retrospective, observational study. Lancet Respir Med 2020.
16. Lu X, Zhang L, Du H, et al. SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Children. N Engl J Med 2020.
17. Shi Y, Yu X, Zhao H, Wang H, Zhao R, Sheng J. Host susceptibility to severe COVID-19 and establishment of a host risk score: findings of 487 cases outside Wuhan. Crit Care 2020;24:108.
18. Sun Q, Qiu H, Huang M, Yang Y. Lower mortality of COVID-19 by early recognition and intervention: experience from Jiangsu Province. Ann Intensive Care 2020;10:33.
19. Cao B, Wang Y, Wen D, et al. A Trial of Lopinavir-Ritonavir in Adults Hospitalized with Severe Covid-19. N Engl J Med 2020.
20. Ko WC, Rolain JM, Lee NY, et al. Arguments in favour of remdesivir for treating SARS-CoV-2 infections. Int J Antimicrob Agents 2020:105933.
21. Wang M, Cao R, Zhang L, et al. Remdesivir and chloroquine effectively inhibit the recently emerged novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in vitro. Cell Res 2020;30:269-71.
22. Gautret P, Lagier, JC., Parola, P, et al.,. Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as a treatment of
COVID‐19: results of an open‐label non‐randomized clinical trial. International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents 2020.
23. Cortegiani A, Ingoglia G, Ippolito M, Giarratano A, Einav S. A systematic review on the efficacy and safety of chloroquine for the treatment of COVID-19. J Crit Care 2020.
24. Jiang S. Don't rush to deploy COVID-19 vaccines and drugs without sufficient safety guarantees. Nature 2020;579:321.
25. Rosenbaum L. Facing Covid-19 in Italy - Ethics, Logistics, and Therapeutics on the Epidemic's Front Line. N Engl J Med 2020.